Reply to topic

v1.3 won't upload from Desktop to Palm device
Toora

I have made sure the <--> download/upload button is chosen. Upon synch the files are moved from the Palm to Desktop (not copied) and nothing is synched from the Desktop to the Palm. I even chose the "upload booklets" choice to see if it would work once, and it didn't. Any solutions?
PDA and Desktop don't sync
srmaven

Me too. I cannot get the PDA version to work with the desktop. Any solutions?
Logan Mueller
Support

The behavior you described is actually correct. This has been noted in this forum a couple of times and in the help file itself. I apologize for any confusion, but the PalmOS version only moves entries from the handheld to the PC.

When you select "Upload Booklets", this means that the booklets names are transferred to the handheld. (Not the entries inside the booklets) The purpose of this is to allow you to the select the destined booklet for your entry.

Now that PalmOS handhelds typically contain more memory, I've been considering to add two way syncing in a future version of Pocket Diary. Unfortunately for v1.3, the behavior you described is by design. Thanks for your question.