Reply to topic

Gizmo will not stay open on windows 7 home premium x64
Norm Horner

I have been using Gizmo for customized toolbars for several years now. I love it. But today I cannot get it to run. I have installed V2.7.9.

I had to re-install windows 7 Home premium after my computer failed to boot properly after login. I install Gizmo and restored my files and all of the toolbars I had created were there. Excellant!

As I was reinstalling the applications I use the toolbars just disappeared. Attempting to restart Gizmo only brought up the splash screen. I checked in Task manager and Gizmo was not running.

Running Gizmo Central opens the interface but as soon as I click on the interface it shuts downs.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several time with no luck. I have even restored my system to a point when I knwo it working. Still not luck,

Please HELP!

Norm
Tracked this down to a corrupt toolbar file.
Norm Horner

I now have my toolbars working again. I restored my toolbars and Gizmo opened. Looking at the size of the toolbar files my good file was 25k. The file that was corrupt was 2400k. I had started to embed the icons. Maybe that was not such a good idea.

This is something that should be checked. I could attach the corrupt if that would help.
mahi sehar

Gizmo starts up in the taskbar at start up, but how do I go about configuring it to show all toolbars at startup andnot have to manually do that?

mahi sehar wrote:
Gizmo starts up in the taskbar at start up, but how do I go about configuring it to show all toolbars at startup andnot have to manually do that?

Logan Mueller wrote:
Remove the /NoShow argument from the Gizmo shortcut in Start Menu > Startup folder. Also ensure that each toolbar has the Show toolbar at start up option enabled.

http://arainia.com/support/forums/viewtopic.php?t=423
Gizmo will not stay open on windows 7 home premium x64