Reply to topic

Have already purchased license
marymack

Computer crashed and had to install new hard drive, but have purchased licensing and have serial and control#. How do I tell the program this. When I open it now it tells me my 30 day options have expired. Also wish to know about updates, etc.
Thanks,
Marymack
Logan Mueller
Support

Hello marymack,

If you re-install Windows, format your hard drive, and/or get a new computer, you will need to re-enter the license information. Please refer to the e-mail that was sent to you when you ordered your license. It contains the licensing instructions and your personalized serial number.

If you have lost this e-mail and you need to have your license number reset (very common request) please use the e-mail form on the support page to contact me directly. E-mail me with the account you licensed Pocket Diary with. (For verification purposes) OR at least provide the e-mail address you used when ordering and the order number, if you can.

Thanks for your question.
Logan
Pocket Diary Support