Reply to topic

I JUST LOVE Pocket Diary
frsprt72

I don't know about you people, but Pocket Diary is the best electronic diary i've ever tested. So simple, it makes it easy for the user to insert so many things from video clips to file attachments, to anything you want to insert... what i love is the easily customizable templates!!! luv it luv it luv it!!!
Nortnarg

I will second that! I have had the program for several years now and it is great! More that I expected for sure.
Great program.
Thanks!
Logan Mueller
Support

Seems I missed the opportunity to reply to this. (I'm having a difficult time keeping up!) Thank you folks for appreciating the software. I'm not used to getting *nice* comments. Usually, people speak up when there is a problem. You know how that can be.

So thank you.. I know it's been a long time since Pocket Diary's last release, but I haven't given up yet. Far from it, that's for sure.. Cool

I know these are old comments above, but I think I am going to have to "3rd" or "4th" that person...I have been slowly checking out pc journals for multiple reasons. Mainly the security of it, the ability to copy and paste between stuff you may be reading, and especially "hand writing". I can barely read my own half the time! But I have been avoiding the pc journaling because it just seemed to lack "personality" or "authenticity". I like having a nice, italian leather, book bound gold leaf journal. It makes me feel special when I write...but I can't read my own writing sometimes, someone could easily pick it up and read it. That just happened to my roomate actually...he had to have a psych eval and had some issues at his clinicals over it...but it was really there fault. You go looking in what can sometimes be a toilet of frusteration or emotions - your gonna find crap. So I checked out some other programs, I saw life journal and felt it was ridiculously overwhelming. WAY TO MANY FEATURES. I esp. like the hot sync on this program...keep it simple, and good. Don't overload it with stuff like lifejournal!
I JUST LOVE Pocket Diary