Reply to topic

Tips for people new to gizmo
Hunter Beach
Donor

hey i am new to using this amazing program, recommended it to all my friends just because its great for organizing your desktop, anyways anyone have any tips or know anything that it can do?
Nate Peterson
Donor

If you have Gizmo Drive then you can rip your data discs to ISO, like your drivers, games, etc... This is the reason I got Gizmo initially. It's great because you can put your discs away and games run faster from ISO. The toolbar is excellent too, especially if you have the donor version. I haven't checked the other features out yet though.
Hunter Beach
Donor

yes i know its simply amazing i also have it set up to back up my files through the tool bar with a simple button click
freaking amazing
now im experimenting with the scripting
Logan Mueller
Support

There are some improvements planned for the web site, which will include a knowledge base made accessible to Active Donors, and tutorials for people new to Gizmo. It should certainly answer a lot of questions! In the meantime, thank you for the kind praise. We hope to keep the quality of Gizmo on track (if not, better) with each up and coming release!