Reply to topic

How do I edit the web kits
dkim

I would like to edit the web kit.
Hiow do I do this?
Logan Mueller
Support

Hello,

The "Quick Album Toolkit" will let you do this, but this program is still being developd and is currently not available for download.

You can, however, customize common properties by using options and presets in the Web kits. For example, you can change the color, add logo, change number of pictures per page, etc.

Which kit did you plan on changing and what did you want to change about it?

Thank you for your question. Kind regards,

Logan
Quick Album Support

I would like to remove the following line that appears at the bottom of each page.

[ Album created with Quick Album -- "Online, digital imaging made easy." ]

This has caused me several problems, my company disapproves of this line and I purchased this program to save time, but I'm now editing the line out of the html which is creating work not saving it.
Logan Mueller
Support

I understand. Future versions of Quick Album will allow you to customize this line or remove it completely.

In the meantime, since you have licensed the program, I can send you a web kit without the promotional line. Let me know which web kit you are using and I will make it so.

Logan
Quick Album Support

Support

Better yet, as an added incentive to everyone who has licensed Quick Album, I will make available non-promotional versions of the web kits to download.

Thank you for your quick and helpful response.
How do I edit the web kits