Reply to topic

Divider/separator
Scott Cole

Very Happy Great, very professional product.
I've been looking for a toolbar launcher to replace Jet Toolbar for years. Gizmo is a class act.
I could use two things that I use a lot that were in Jet.
1. I need a divider between groups of items on a toolbar. For example, 1 toolbar (compose) has 22 icons, and I like to separate these into similar groups.
2. When I have the toolbar displayed and want to change to a different toolbar, it's nice to have tabs with the other toolbar names along the bottom.

Thanks for creating this utility and making it available.

- Scott
Logan Mueller
Support

Hi Scott,

Thanks! I am glad you like the product. Dividers, yes. We keep putting those off for some reason. Smile We will make it a point to put them in. It's funny you mention the tabs. Someone else suggested this and we are in the process of doing them now. It may not make the next release, but they should be in the release after that.

Donor

I second that. Please add separators!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Logan Mueller
Support

Hi Nate,

We actually have it in the up and coming release, which should be out in a few days!

Support

Separators and spacers are now possible in v2.6.4 and up!