Reply to topic

Harry DeBusk
Donor

No, no semicolons, but the name is long with a lot of underscores (_) in it.

The most recent attempt gave this error: 0xC0AAB132.

I wonder if this has something to do with the file itself - It's a Windows Media Center file, recorded from cable TV, and I'm not sure but it may contain a copy-protection flag? I don't see how that could affect this, because I can copy and move the file otherwise.

thanks.
Logan Mueller
Support

Yeah, I believe you're right. There is probably a copy protection flag inside those files. Though in this case, it is not the cause for the errors. Please check the latest update. It should solve the 0xC0AAB132 error and the 0xC0AAB110 error for you, as well. We will be sure to address the semi-colon limitation in a future update. Please tell us what error you get next, if any.

Donor

Hi,

Whatever you did in the last update fixed it. So, the issue wasn't a broadcast flag in a video file. I didn't think so, because the file could be copied.

Anyway, I just made an ISO from a folder which contained that dvr-ms file, and the file works, so you fixed it! Thanks!

this is some awesome software, gotta tell ya.

The only thing i need from it now is the ability to make a virtual DVD-R/RW drive with disc. I'd like to be able to trick the computer to writing/reading to the hard drive/virtual DVD as a DVD, rather than writing to an ISO. Food for thought (and more work). FYI: I don't think this exists anywhere. I've been looking for weeks.

thanks again,

hd
Logan Mueller
Support

I'm glad to hear the issue has been fixed. We've looked into what it would take for us to add DVD-R/RW support. Unfortunately, the amount of work required to do that is fairly significant. It is a nice idea. We'd like to do it, but unfortunately it will take some time to complete that.