Reply to topic

Printing Documents from editor
troy hoopes

I don't know if this was on purpose or not, but I can print the help documentation from Gizmo Manager, documents and other files opened in the editor can't be printed. When a file is opened in the editor, the print button on the toolbar does not show as active when the mouse is passed over it. When selecting File from the menu bar, Print is grayed out. Can this be fixed at some point?

Thanks,
Troy
Logan Mueller
Support

Ah yes, wow, that will definitely need to be fixed. Thank you for bringing it up!

* Active Donor *

Just wondering status of being able to print, still unable to, and all modules are current as of today..

Did I miss something?
Logan Mueller
Support

We haven't gotten around to fixing this yet. It should be repaired in the next release. Thank you for checking in.

Support

Printing in Gizmo Editor is now possible in the latest release.

Donor

Great! Very Happy
Printing Documents from editor