Reply to topic

Two feature requests
Keith Jarrell
Donor

1) After mounting an image it shows the files in Windows Explorer. Is it possible to have an option that initiated the auto play and if there is no auto play then open it in Widows Explorer? That way it would respond more like inserting a physical CD would.

2) Can you make an option to set a delay for when the toolbar pops out. My desk top, on Vista, has no icons. I have 3 toolbars that pop out when the mouse come close to where it is hidden. One one top, left and bottom. The problem is that if I'm in an application and need to select something in one of those areas, the toolbar pops out as I approach it. If I could delay unhiding the toolbar by 2 seconds or whatever. That would give me time to get to the area, do what I have to do and leave the area without the toolbar popping out and getting in front of the application.
Logan Mueller
Support

(1) Great idea

(2) Another great idea, in fact I've been meaning to add this

Should be in next version Smile

Support

These are now available in the latest update.

Donor

Dude! You are bad to the bone!
Logan Mueller
Support

Thanks! George Thorogood rules. Cool