Reply to topic

CD Mounting
Efi Fasten

I have a couple of CD Games and wanted to know if i can use this program to create and run the games on a virtual drive. If yes is it possible to give me step by step directions? Thank you Very Happy
Logan Mueller
Support

Hi Efi,

Gizmo allows you to mount existing image files. It currently does not have the ability generate, extract, or rip images from media. (There are plans to add that in a future version, though)

Roxio Easy CD Creator can extract ISO, and Nero can extract to NRG, which Gizmo will mount from too.

Efi Fasten

Thank you
Logan Mueller
Support

The latest version of Gizmo introduces the new "Image Wizard" which can rip a CD or DVD-ROM to ISO. Click the "Create Image" button on the Virtual Drives screen, and choose the "ISO image" option. The image can be mounted to a virtual drive with the "Mount Image" button.