Mobile Dead

I Have Suse Linux OS
I Want To Open My Drive In My Linux OS But My Files Encrypted By Gizmo
I Need Thats In Linux Too

What Do I Do?
Help Me
Logan Mueller
Support

Try using Wine, the windows emulator for Linux. It had some compatibility issues the last time I used it, though that was 6 years ago, and I'm sure it's improved since then.

You can use VMWare to emulate Windows on your Linux machine. Essentially, you'd be running an instance of Windows inside Linux, letting you use any Windows application this way.

Otherwise, Gizmo is strictly Windows. Confused There is too much code to port over to make it run under Linux. The Gizmo Drive module alone is fairly large, and we have no plans to convert it at this point. Sorry! You can always get your files back by opening the image on a Windows machine, and moving them to an archive which is portable between Windows and Linux.

This Is My Question
Your Program Is Very Usefull
Its Very Good Program
But
Why Gizmo Does Not Support Linux?
Why You Didn't Prepare Any Linux Version?
Whereas You Are Prepared 2.5.4th Version
Logan Mueller
Support

Thanks, but there just wasn't enough interest for a program like Gizmo, under Linux, when it was first written. Look at the bright side, though. At least you can emulate Windows applications pretty nicely, under Linux, using one of the suggestions above. Smile