Reply to topic

Exporting/printing all items
robinsonb@sympatico.ca

I just found this programme and it seems to be just what I am looking for. I can't figure out how to print or export more tham one page at a time, though. In fact, when I try to export, it asked me to select entries, but does not say how.

Can you help?

Bill
Logan Mueller
Support

Hi Bill,

Good question. Perhaps in future versions I will think of a few ways to make this easier. But for now, it is possible to select your entries by using the contents bar.

The "contents bar" is the toolbar located by default on the left hand side. It lists all of your entris. When you click on an entry, it is displayed in the diary area of the app.

To select *multiple* entries, choose the first entry in your list by clicking on it, hold the SHIFT key and click on the last entry in your list. (All entries in between become selected) OR to select individual entries by hand, click on each entry with your mouse while holding the CTRL key. Once they have been selected, select either "Export" or "Print" to have them processed.

Let me know if this helps!

Logan
Pocket Diary Author