Reply to topic

Keyboard Classes
Mike Dille

In Gizmo script I'm trying to use "Keyboard.send ("{shift-ctrl-home}")" to select (highlight) all text information from a certain place in a document to the beginning of the document. It does not work. I also tried "Keyboard.send ("{shift-back}")" to see if I could highlight a character at a time. That didn't work either.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Logan Mueller
Support

We think this might be a bug in Windows. Passing {shift-ctrl-home} works as expected under Windows Vista, but the problem you described showed up on some of our Windows XP SP2 computers.

Can you tell me which version of Windows you are using? You may want to make sure that you have all the latest Windows Updates, too.

From "Winver" Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254:Service Pack 2). All Microsoft updates have been applied.
Logan Mueller
Support

Hi Mike,

We eventually fixed this and got it working on our Windows XP SP2 machines. Can you update to the latest version and see if the problem is solved on your end as well?

You got it. It's working now!

Thanks.
Logan Mueller
Support

Glad it's working! Thank you for bringing this up.