Reply to topic

Lost serial
Kez

Fabulous work!

I unfortunately lost the contents of my email client when I reinstalled my OS. My own fault but hey! I have a registered copy of your program but no longer have the serial for it for the above reason. As my diary datafile was encrypted and compressed I can't access it!

I emailed you a few weeks ago but as I haven't had a reply, I'm hoping to catch you here.

How can I go about being resent my serial? And while I'm at it, changing the email address my copy is registered to.

Kind regards,
Mr K. Withers
kez.withers@talk21.com <- (that's what it's registered under and I still have access to the email account)
did you ever get a reply?
kronhead

I am considering buying this, and it looks pretty good, altho I have the Palm bug, which I realize may be hard to fix - but I have seen a few messages complaining about support generally ...
in case you missed the subject
kronhead

In case you missed the subject - my main question in the prior message was "did you ever get a response to your problem?"
Bill

I don't think you will get a reply. The author has not posted here since early February 2004, or answered any e-mail I've ever sent him.

Good Luck....You'll need it.
Logan Mueller
Support

Hi Kez,

If you haven't already, please e-mail me directly using the e-mail form in the "support" area. Serial number requests need to be processed directly, since they are confidential.

This is a pretty common problem. People lose their serial number frequently.

Bill: I apologize if I haven't responded to one of your questions yet. My real job has kept me from tending to the message forums here. But if your question requires priority, please feel free to e-mail using the e-mail form in the "support" area and I will be glad to answer any of your questons.

Thank you for your comments. Kind regards,
Logan
Pocket Diary Support