Reply to topic

Streaming audio
LoCC

Quick Album looks nice. I like the interface a lot. I have one question though.. I found out how to put background music in the album now, but when I publish the album, there is no music. Isn't the streaming audio supposed to take care of that?

Thank you very much -Jeff T
Logan Mueller
Support

Hi Jeff,

In the Publishing Wizard, in the last step where it shows you a list of album options, scroll down to where it says "Mutlimedia" and make sure that you have appropriately set "Include Video" and "Include Audio" to "Yes".

By default, these are set to "No" on all of the web kits. Which will *not* do streaming media conversion..

To make it easy on yourself, save the changed settings as a "Preset" called "Streaming Media", so you can change it easier in the future.

Finally, make sure you have the "streaming media encoding" components installed. (Quick Album will tell you if you don't) If you need them, you can get them in the "Download" section of this site.

Good question!

Logan
Quick Album Support