Reply to topic

Group license
DCMAT

I work in a large group who need to keep their passwords and notes private and PW protected. Pocket diary works fine for me and several of my co workers have observed me using it. What would be the formula for a group contract?

Also most of us have IPAQ and would like to sync pocket diary with it. IS the new release ready and when can I download it.

Thanks

DCMAT
Logan Mueller
Support

I apologize for the delay in response.

Unfortunately, there currently is no special formula for group contracts. (The standard quantity * type applies) If your group is commercial oriented, this could be a commercial license times the number of computers. If your organization is non-profit based, then the difference in price could apply.

I've only had a couple of companies purchase bulk licenses. And in their cases, they estimated their number of computers and used RegNow to buy the license online. If your group has over 50 computers, I can imagine it would get pretty costly. If that is the case, feel free to contact me directly, if interested. (via support form)

I hope this information helps. Thank you for your question.
Kind regards,

Logan
Pocket Diary Author