Reply to topic

Delete button
artforartssake

Every time I hit the "delete" button, the program tries to delete the whole entry i was working on! This is a new development, and quite frustrating, as I have to keep re-entering that booklet with my password as it takes me right out of it! I never had this prob before today!
Logan Mueller
Support

Did you purchase a new mouse recently? Someone else had this problem. It turned out his new mouse caused the problem. It sounds strange...but when he removed the driver, surpsingly enough, the problem went away!

Another question I always like to ask people when new problems arise: Do you remember changing anything on your computer between the time the problem started happening and before it occurred?

artforart@idx.com.au

these were my thoughts too when the problem started. Did i change anything? The answer is definitely NO! I have not purchased a new mouse or made any other changes at all to my computer set-up. Other suggestions? Regards
Logan Mueller
Support

It may seem like nothing has changed, but my guess is that something did. (Since computers change pretty frequently, behind the scenes) We just need to find the cause.

Brainstorming away from new hardware.. Have you been *doing* anything differently than before, or have you reconfigured software settings. (i.e. Rearranged toolbars, changed shortcuts, etc.)

artforartssake

Prob seems to have fixed itself. Thanks for the help.
sandrela sandrela

PS: I love the Pocket Diary! I use it everyday to keep track of my daily activities and up date progress made on each of my projects. Once a project is complete I printout the diary and place it in the file with the projectů makes it very easy for anyone reviewing the project to see just what happened with the project.

Delete button