Reply to topic

Ereassing CD and DWD
gosim sss

Hi,
I've found Gizmo Drive from Gizmo's Free a week a go and it's brilliant. I just don't know how to erase CD or DVD from application. I don't want to use another program and XP doesn't help much with it's erase option. I've tried to overwrite data on RW DVD but error is displayed: "Could not burn the image (Overwrite non-blank media is not allowed without the ForceOverwrite property set to VARIANT_TRUE.)"
Any solution?
Michael Summers

1st of all you need an CD-RW Disk to re-write. CD-R Disk will only write 1 time.

You can't afford 2 cents to re-write on a new CD-R Disk ? A blank CD-R disk is so cheap. Go to Wal-Mart and buy 100 for like $8.00.

Or go buy Nero 10 at http://www.nero.com/enu/index.html and then buy CD-RW Disks. Beware a CD-RW disk will cost more money than a CD-R Disk

I prefer to use Gizmo Drive with ISO's as an vitural drive program. Much Cheaper, never have to buy CD-R. I don't have to hunt down where I put my favorite computer game CD or business application CD. All I have to do is hunt down the ISO on my hard drive and then mount the ISO. The Vitural CD-ROM ISO will show up in My Computer folder in Windows XP.

To un-mount the ISO go to My Computer folder in Windows XP right click on the vitural CD-ROM then select un-mount from the drop down menu. To mount the ISO. Go find the ISO. Right click on the ISO then select mount from the window. On the drop down menu select auto play
Ereassing CD and DWD