Reply to topic

Lost Serial Numbers
Logan Mueller
Support

Just a quick announcement on lost serial numbers.

As the number of people who purchase Pocket Diary increases (slowly but surely) so does the number of people who lose their serial number. As shocking as it may seem, this is getting worse!

If you are someone who has lost their serial number, please bare with me on fulfilling the request of "resending a license". This process requires me to at least validate your identity somehow since unfortunately, there are people out there who like to pretend they bought a license, even though they haven't.

By this point, I'm requiring that people e-mail me from the address they purchased the license from. (The e-mail address you specified when placing your order) This will allow me to fulfill the request in a more timely manner.

If you no longer have access to the e-mail account you ordered with, you will either need to find a way to get access to it, or purchase a new license. I regret to bring this news, but due to the large number of these requests, I no longer have time to verify order numbers, addresses, etc.

There is some good news to this though, a "members area" will eventually be available on arainia.com that will allow you to look up your serial number without having to e-mail and wait for me. But until that time, please either try to find your serial number in your e-mail history, or when requesting a resend, e-mail from your ordering account. Thanks for your understanding.